Metal signs are something we do a lot here at Perth Graphics Centre. Metal signs are commonly made from two materials – Colorbond and aluminium composite panel, although sometimes they’re also called “tin signs”. Metal signs are created for long term signage, where you need your signs to last for many years.
With rustproof materials, your metal signs will stand the test of time, plus they can be powdercoated for background colour or we can overlay cast vinyl or even print directly onto the metal.
To make sure the lettering lasts the length of the metal sign, it’s best to use cast vinyl lettering, as cast is the best quality.
Traditionally the metal gets laminated afterward to ensure the best possible outdoor life.
Click below to see some of the examples of metal signs Perth Graphics Centre has created.
- Vinyl wrapping a van: the revolution has begun
- Cardboard cutouts
- Trailer signage: Perth car dealership wraps its trailer
- Cardboard Cutouts: Perth Graphics Centre offers all types
- Signage Wraps by Perth’s premier sign shop
- Truck wraps: Perth Graphics Centre completes furniture hire truck
- Signs for photography gallery
- Cheap corflute signs
- Coffin Wraps
- Trailer signs: Perth reticulation company’s new signage
- Branding signage: Perth safety company’s logo now implemented
- Building Signage: Perth Bathroom Company’s New Premises
- Need reception signs? Perth Graphics Centre is here to help
- Lightbox manufacturing: Perth cafe
- Corflute signage: Perth fitness company
- Bonnet Wrap: Australian Flag
- Parking signs
- Roll Up Banners: Display Your Message Effectively
- A-Frame Signs: Perth Graphics Centre’s quality beats all
- Corflute Signs: Perth’s best pricing and turnaround